A holy war of conquest and extermination is being waged against America and the West, against Christians and Jews, and against infidels generally. The goal of this war is to create a global Islamic state where Islam will be enforced everywhere at the point of a gun and Islamic law will govern everyone. The soldiers in this war are Islamic terrorists, both Shi’a and Sunni, murdering and pillaging in the name of ISIS, al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and numerous other groups.
They are winning this war because the West in general and the United States in particular are in denial. Barack Obama refuses to acknowledge the Islamic agenda behind the war, and even denies that the Islamic State or ISIS is “Islamic." Instead, he presides over the unilateral disarmament and degradation of the American military. He supports terrorist governments on the West Bank and in Gaza; and he allows ISIS to consolidate its terror state in the Middle East.
Military savageries by terrorist groups associated with ISIS and Hamas dominate the bloody theatres of this war, but the war itself encompasses a much larger arena. One battleground is America itself, where agents of the Muslim Brotherhood run interference for the terrorists by attacking their critics as “Islamophobes,” and advance their agendas by infiltrating American institutions, including government, in the service of a global triumph of Islamic law.
American campuses are the first front in the war of infiltration and propaganda that Islamists are waging against our country. There the propaganda agendas of the Muslim Brotherhood and its terrorist army, Hamas, are brazenly advanced. These agendas are twofold:
1. To end free speech and stifle opposition to the Islamic holy war by stigmatizing critics as “Islamophobes” and by pushing university resolutions to ban open debate about Islamic terror and oppression as “Islamophobia.” Already 5 university student governments have passed resolutions – in some cases unanimously - proclaiming zero tolerance for any criticism of Islam, including censure of Islamic terror, protest of Islamic oppression of women and gays, and opposition to Islamic totalitarianism in the form of Sharia Law to be imposed on all citizens.
2. To destroy the State of Israel and the Jews who live in it. The Muslim Students Association and Students for Justice in Palestine are the chief sponsors of Boycott, Divest and Sanctions Resolutions designed to destroy the Jewish State. These resolutions have now been passed by 24 universities. The MSA and SJP are also sponsors of “Israeli Apartheid Weeks” and other events designed to demonize and ultimately destroy the Jewish state. These two organizations were created by operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood and are promoters of Hamas terrorist propaganda - including Hamas maps which fraudulently claim that there was a Palestinian state in 1947 that has been subsequently infiltrated and occupied by Jews. Their slogan is the Hamas slogan “From the River to the Sea Palestine Will Be Free” – i.e., Israelis will be cleansed from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, the boundaries of the Jewish homeland.
The Jews of Israel are the canaries in the mine. The terrorist agenda seeks not only to kill them, but also Christians and other infidels across the Middle East as well. This process is well under way, as images of gruesome mass beheadings attest, but the Obama administration, fearful of inflaming Muslim sensitivities, has done nothing to stop the slow motion extermination of Christians and other minorities.
The time to confront the agents and supporters of Islamic terrorism on American campuses is now.
Our demands are:
- No Campus Support For Jihad Terrorists
- No Campus Privileges For Anti-Israel Hate Groups
- No Student Funding For Apartheid Hate Weeks
Join us in a series of teach-ins this fall called “Stop the Jihad on Campus” whose purpose is to raise student awareness and combat the pro-terrorist propaganda on American campuses. The time has come to end the use of our universities as staging grounds for campaigns of hatred aimed at the Jews and Christians of the Middle East and at America itself. The time has come to stop the jihad on campus.